Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Insomnia

Wawawa...Dono why dono how.. these days (since may) I hardly sleep at night. Contrastly I sleep during the day. Why the hell it's happening this way? Everytime I try to sleep I always reach my handphone and play Worms until I realised that it's near Subuh prayer oledy.. I waited until Subuh and pray, then fall asleep until 1 or 2pm. Huaa.. If I don't play Worms, I keep listening to songs which reminds me of 'her'. I guess I just can't forget 'her' maa (i think better use 'don't want' rather than 'can't'.. huhu).. Rite now on holiday ok maa, if this goes on til the sem starts no way I'm gonna focus in lectures. Damn!


Err..Does insomnia has anything to do with insane? Wargh3...

4 critics:

bai..ko g telan arsenic...terus tido pastu..x bgn trus pon ye gak..hahaha

bek amek epidural.. macho skit. ade skit2 same ngan MJ. wakaka!

aku pon imsomnia gak dlu..
lame gak nak pulih...
hehe

macam mane ko pulih eh lumut?
aku ni xtau la insomnia ke x.
tp susah nk tdo..

Post a Comment