Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Huhue.. Just a thought

Hurm now already 6.12pm. I'm in my 'segiempat ilham'. Outside's raining cats and mice (i don't like dogs) and Shivering cold sometimes. But still, the fan turned to the max speed. hehe.. Planning to sleep but then I couldn't coz the PRK result puzzles in my head. Today also a berani mati day for me as I go to class wearing this shirt. Just got the guts to wear it for the first time though I bought it on new year's eve. Huhue.. Dono la juz feel like wearing it today.. Lucky not many realises and no Government people. hehe..

adebe memakai tshirt berani mati

Hurm while waiting 4 malaysiakini to update it's news I opened up my fs. Viewing friends' profiles and their latest pics and updates. Some are getting better than they were before, and some just got worse (not to mention,just to mean it). I remember a fren of mine, when I'm with him during school days he's damn good but now... Only words can define it. Whatever I just hope that I didn't follow his footsteps (only the negative one la).

It makes me a bit relief and realize something, there are people who are worse and not luckier than me. Not to say I'm good or such things (I also changed much,negatively) but deep inside I'm thankful that I still have the control of myself being a man and more importantly as a muslim. I know well that I've transformed so much eversince leaving matriculation college. Since school my standard was lowered and lowered, and i felt like I'm free-falling down. Those transformations and falls sometimes made me weaker (and stronger in some ways) when I thought about it.. Yeah I don't have to feel that way, but as my own best friend I have to. Reality bites,but that's the best. But human sometimes need comparison to judge something, so do I. When I compared myself to few frens of mine which I've just seen them, again I'm deeply thankful. Although I'm a worse person (in some situations) than I was before, at least I still have the grip on the principals of Islam and the principles of my own.

Syukran Alhamdulillah

0 critics:

Post a Comment