Pages

Sunday, May 3, 2009

While I still got the eyes...

Tribute to kippei for this nice shot of me...

What we call belacak fish. I dono the english name..

Stone sea.. nice shots.
Kuala Perlis.. Maybe one of the islands is Langkawi. No idea..

Pulling the 'bubu'. I don't know who is this man, but the pose is nice so I just snapped it lah..

Stone and sea again.. From different perspectives

We call it lalang by the water rope (tali air). Also forgot English name.. haha idiot!

Aaa.. leaves.. Micro shot..

Lalang again.. Also micro shot

My buddies, Syamil 'Kippei' and Azmi 'Rem***'. Haha...


All the images are edited only by adding the blog address, and resizing for faster uploading purpose. The rest, are pure art attempts by adebe using Panasonic 2005 Lumix DMC-FX01.
Images are shot in Kuala Perlis.

Click on image(s) for a better view.

0 critics:

Post a Comment